My Team at Carleton

No No Banna, I dont think I will forget these guys ...no ways. Amidst Chaos there is Progress , Amidst Seriousness there is Humour, Amidst Constructive Arguments there is Peace. Admist being bullied there is super obidience.
Hehehe , look at how cool and humble in the picture , there are not really like that :) Ke raya mo real lifeng ..... ....gake reye gore le batshwenye.
In real life we dont have real names , thats how it is and that how its shall be ....we (Note: kare "we" gare ke reye rona le wena...ke nna le my team) call the gentleman in black-front row :GoG , andthe man beside him : SimCard and left back row :(.???..),(still asking a permission for this one) Center back row :Zikebo and Right back row : Zawila:
I am not responsible for the head damage caused by calling this guys by their team names.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home