My Team : The Token and Coke Strategy

Well, I when I talk I just like everyone to be quite and to be listened to...maybe that kinda bossy..so what ?
With my team, go thata tota waitse ...I have to find a way that I can only talk and no else does ..Go nna moengineere...I thought about the token ring topology.....I thought of a virutal token, Ga o balabale o sena "token" ....no ways.
That was the less successful idea I have ever thought for my group.......guess what GoG did ? He duplicated my token ...mme kana o duplicata tokene antse a tshameka Minesweeper ,

Zawila ene wa tshega nna ke batla go lela kaga.....ke bua Capp Le Sapp on the other side bone ba ipatlela Nap. waitse totla.
Mmn ..the coke idea( Coca cola)....kana le rata ditagi maswe...well, it was simple if you come after all other members of the team , you have to bring everyone a can of coke. Well, not that it worked out but the interesting thing nobody was ever late at the meetings anymore.


2 Comments:
Ufu.. ke eng o sa bee senepe same sese cute? kana golo hong ekare ke ke meditse cockroach..
MMn, Zawila ,its obvious.I dont want too much competition with the blogger , I know you understand that one.
Post a Comment
<< Home