Sleeping In Class

If you have never fallen asleep in class , you missed a lot, take a special course just to sleep in class.......nna ke a robala mo classing ...owai...mme kana kedirile jalo ke santse ke ko Masunga SSS , , ke le ga front row, in Additional Maths class. NO no.. gao kake wa resista the monna , wa bo ole mang wena ?Legale kana ke ne ke santse ke le bogale .Eke ntolo !! . I did not sleep much in class at UB, at Carleton U, mmmn, I almost brought a bed in class for one of my first year classes ...ECOR 1010.
I took one public finance-Economics class last summer, the Prof would ask the class to take a 5 min break whenever I was falling asleep..mmmn, are you jelous ?.....leka le wena ko go ya gago ya Somethinginics , you will be fired.
These days I just sleep about 30 seconds and wake up having crossed the whole page out + ruined about 2 % of my grade.
Am I alone ? Nope, I have seen people sleep in class and I laugh them through the entire class , unless I become a victim too. Nna ke a go tshega papa. Ga baiza ke a go tsosa.Nna ga o ka leka ....ga ke itse.


1 Comments:
hey,if u have'nt tried this one u have missed a lot more.everytime u get a real hard question in an exam,i mean real hard,just take a 2 minute nap,ololo! u wake up the solution is just here at ur finger tips.mind u ,u r in an exam dont shout eureka n start running around !!! if it does'nt work do the sleepin right,it always works!
Post a Comment
<< Home