Sims School Life

The most interesting things in life have been in my academics era. I am not sure if I would like to end it soon , I will rather prefer to take a break. Learning is a life long experience

Name:
Location: Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

Software Developer @ Protecode Inc.

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

I have been on Pause;

I did not have much appetite for blogging about my school life anymore until this fancy  blogging tool imbedded on my browser . With this lame excuse I am back , there has been lot going on , some a repetation, some boring , some tempteting to tell, some not worth caring about and some so awesome that I wished I saw this blog tool  by then. I am currently reviewing special topics in English : Past Tense, so that I can put  the long past interesting  invents on the blogosphere.

powered by performancing firefox

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home