Sims School Life

The most interesting things in life have been in my academics era. I am not sure if I would like to end it soon , I will rather prefer to take a break. Learning is a life long experience

Name:
Location: Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

Software Developer @ Protecode Inc.

Thursday, November 02, 2006

University Survival Skills

At university I take and have taken wonderful courses taught by wonderful instructors.But that does not mean I always have wonderful moments all wonderful times.Consider , a situation I happen to be a victim of ,maybe by choice. Okay, the situation was a victim then. A wonderful instructor tends to assign wonderful problems sets for a wonderful assignment from a wonderful textbook that wonderful me( my name withheld while the story continues) did not wonderfully have. Unsaid intent of the wonderful instructor (name witheld while he continues to teach the course), was to test our SS skill. Sorry SS stands for Savers Survival Skills , I know you guessed it wrongly anyways especially that Google disappointed you.
Problem Statement : Find a wonderful textbook to get wonderful questions for the wonderful assignmet.

Solutions : For a Saver buying is forbidden

A) Assume it exist in the library. Run to be library. Fortunately it does not exist.( If existed its unfortunate because its a very weak skill)

B) Someone In Class has the wonderful textbook.well well well, here is how this solution works
  • Assume all boys in class dont have the textbook .Implication :
    Going around the class asking guys for the textbook is a waste of time.
  • Mmmn, you know the next one ...It did not work for me, I have enough
    reasons, I dont dare to enumerate them, but I do have resultant effect:
    I did not get the text book.
C) The solution that works: Go to be Bookstore , be a pretentious buyer and be good at it. Browse through the textbook and Mentally copy atleast two questions and copy them rite. If suspicion is eminent ,facially render the textbook useless and feel hopeless while invoking the disappearence protocol. Repeat this solution untill the assigment is done while monitoring the assignment deadline.

Well, I advance my skills with the next assignment , I have to spare some of my typing energy for my assignment.Thats Saving too.


powered by performancing firefox

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home